Thursday, March 3, 2011

6 weeks, being sick and gross weather

The little girlie and I have been held up in our house with some sort of sickness.  I thankfully am feeling a little better today!  All thanks to taking tons of vitamin C, works every time!  Ruby seems to still be feeling a little under the weather.  She is really clingy and wants to nurse a lot.  I think she might also be growing!  She is six weeks old today, I can't believe it.  
The weather has been anything but pleasant.  Eighty-five mile an hour wind gusts and negative temperatures with the wind chill.  The only good thing to come of this weather is a clear sky and sunshine to be enjoyed behind the windows in our living room.  Also the clear sky provides beautiful sunsets...



2 comments:

Dan said...

Glad my girls are getting better.

Erin Alaska said...

I know, it's freezing an horrible out!!

xoxo