Sunday, March 13, 2011

sleep

Ruby put herself to sleep....
I can't believe I just typed that.  
I let Dan eat his dinner, a delicious curry soup that some wonderful friends brought by, while I held and rocked her.  When Dan was done I ate my dinner while Dan changed her diaper and put her in her swaddle blanket.  Dan then just left her on the bed while he folded his laundry and put it away.  She just laid there quietly.  Once he was finished he turned the light off and left the room.  She continued to lay there and fall asleep without crying for one of us to come in there.  AMAZING.....
my little girl is growing up...

3 comments:

Janet said...

Can I just say, wow. These pictures are so beautiful. I am so glad I know you three!

Dan said...

Great shots

Chelsea said...

that first picture is to die for.