Thursday, March 17, 2011

8 weeks

 My little Ruby is 8 weeks old today.  I can't believe how quickly it has gone by, before I know it we will be celebrating her 8th birthday.  I can't wait to see what she will look like and see how she will be when she grows.  But I am going to try to just stay in the present and soak it in as much as possible.
She is talking more than ever and smiles all the time.  She loves to look around and take everything in.  She has quite the personality at being only 8 weeks old.


 I love her little dimple.

3 comments:

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

not only is ruby friggen adorable, but that blanket is amazing!

Hannah Hosh said...

Oh gosh, I love her.

emily bilbrey said...

EEEP! she is such a doll! so happy to be in touch with your lovely blog. saved you safely in my favorites! (: cheers!