Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A love letter...

Ruby,
I love how you constantly grunt while you nurse
I love how you always try to eat the washcloth whenever it goes anywhere near your mouth
I love how you try to drink the water when I am pouring it on your hair
I love the satisfied look you have when I am finished nursing you
I love your whale talk
I love your big gummy smiles
I love it when you just stare into my eyes
I love how you kick your legs like crazy when your really excited
I love your thick soft black hair
I love that you look like your papa
I love how you put your head in the crook of my neck when your tired
I love that I get to be home with you and watch you grow
Nothing is better than this.

5 comments:

Dan said...

You are an amazing mommy!! I know how hard it is for you with the lack of sleep, headaches and doing so much of this alone; which makes this all the more special.

Anonymous said...

This post made my heart smile. Shes such a beauty and youre a really blessed girl! Greetings from Germany

Sherrie Jo said...

Tears in my eyes....xo

An Alaskan Gypsy said...

A pretty specail letter, to a pretty special daughter, from a pretty special mommy, loved by a pretty special daddy.

Erin Alaska said...

I absolutely love that last pic!!!