Monday, March 21, 2011

30 photo's

 I have seen a handful of people doing this "30 photo's" thing on their blogs.  So I joined in, enjoy!
(don't miss the post below this, lots of cute Ruby pictures)
1. Someone you spend a lot of time with:
this little lady
and this guy

2. A picture of you:

3. A random photo of you and your significant other:

4. An old picture of you:

5. A picture of something that makes you happy:
snowboarding

6. A picture of your siblings:
I am the baby

7. A picture of a person you miss:
Maddison

8. A picture you've never posted on your blog before:

9. A picture of people who knew you then and know you now:
my sisters

10. A picture of your favorite place:
home

11. A person you can tell anything to:

12. A picture of your everyday life:
mother and wife

13. A picture from a place you love:

14. A picture that reminds you of good times:

15. A class photo:
I don't have a class photo, so this will do.

16. A picture of the best day of your life:
best day one (getting married in the rain)
best day two

17. A picture that always makes you laugh:
 and

18. A picture of your spare time:

19. A photo from a great night:
our first night with our daughter

20. A picture of the people who are closest to you:
my husband and daughter

21. A picture of someone you always have a good time with:

22. A picture of your parents when they were (around) your age:
not exactly my age but close

23. A picture from last summer:

24. A picture of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not your significant other):

25. A picture of your favorite vacation:

26. A picture of an accomplishment:
natural childbirth

27. A picture of your closest friend:

28. A random picture from Photobooth:

29. A photo that makes you smile:


30. Someone you will never let go of:

7 comments:

Dan said...

Love it!!

athina j said...

Loved this - awesome post xo

Hannah Hosh said...

Ruby and the biker guy- too funny! The look on her face says it all.

Ramfish said...

Hahahah I'm with Hannah. #8 made me crack up.

Lauren said...

I have seen this on another blog to I think it's lovely! thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

Number 8 is Awesome! The look on her face makes the whole picture!

Number 6 must be one of the only pictures you could find with me wearing a dress, eventhough it was not a requirement of the desciption, LOL

&
Number 9 simply made me smile & cry! Those were the days!

I love you Kiddo!

She Said... said...

I keep seeing this! I think I will do it to. and I am going to link back to yours because I think I like yours the best :) Love all the adorable pictures of your kiddo.