Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today I feel PREGNANT.

I have spent a lot of time in my bed the last couple of weeks with a sinus infection.  But I am happy to report that I have antibiotics and am starting to feel A LOT better!!! 
week 21, 22 and 23
Look at that.  I swear my belly grew over night.  Yesterday I didn't feel as pregnant as I feel today.  I have a car that is pretty low to the ground and for the first time it was hard getting in and out of it.  When I took this picture, uploaded it and compared it to the others I couldn't believe how much bigger it was.  INSANE, and it only going to get BIGGER.... 
Tonight Dan and I have our "Birthing from Within" class.  I really like the class and am getting lots of useful information from it.  I also love how it draws Dan and I closer.  When we go it feels more like WE are pregnant and not just I am pregnant!

6 comments:

Dan said...

OH MY GOSH !!! It is starting to feel a lot more real..
your are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever!!

Anonymous said...

I love it =) and I love Dan's comment =) Your belly is beautiful =)

happy owl erin said...

ah Dan's so cute! I love your little belly. see you soon...

DX5GP2LOTS said...

There is something you, your mother, and your sister have in common.
Beautifully pregnant.
I remember when your Mom was pregnant with both you and Amanda, she had an aura, a glow, a happiness, a blessing, something amazing causing a glow emanating from within. Of course now I know that was an Amanda, and an Ashleigh and before that a Jessica.
You have that glow from within, that radiance that creates that aura that surrounds your "selfness".
It makes you beautifully pregnant.

Amanda, Jason, Samantha & Taylor said...

Holy Crap Ashleigh you FAT!!!.. hehehe lol lol,. Just kidding, your little one is growing fast and yes I agree with everyone you look beautiful, even though we cant just see your belly. =) Love ya

Hannah Hosh said...

Now I know what Latecia was talking about. Holy crap is right!