Friday, April 1, 2011

Plus Three

This morning I got up and went to my sister-in-laws blog and her current post was about her excitement for all the babies currently being born around us.  I wanted to express my excitement as well!
In our fellowship there has been four babies born and four more to be born.  The first one was born in Oct and the last (unless someone isn't telling us something) will be born Sept.  I am beyond happy that my little girl will have so many friends her age to grow with and play with.  Out of these eights pregnancies, two to of them happen to be my sisters-in-law.  So Ruby will also have two cousins to grow and play with;  Hannah is having her third boy late May and DeAnna is having her third girl early September!!
It's funny to think that by the end of the year there will be three more beings added to the already big Ewing family!
Ruby is happy too!

2 comments:

Hannah Hosh said...

Yay!

Janet said...

I didn't know DeAnna was having another girl!