Wednesday, June 30, 2010

week 11


Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.
I am one week away from my second trimester, I can't wait. This morning sickness stuff is sure getting old. It has been at its worst the past week. I have been hugging to toilet at least once if not more everyday. The other day I even threw up off our porch. ha. Luckily I feel pretty good in the morning while I am at work. But shortly after I get off work I start to feel lousier by the minute. Once evening hits I feel horrible. I contemplate every night not going to work the next day because of how lousy I feel, but then I remember I feel just fine in the mornings. My belly isn't sticking out too much but it is a little compared to how it was before. Once I think it actually looks like a baby bump I start taking photo's and posting them along with these updates.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I followed the fetus link and I now know what foreskin is.

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be feeling better SOON! You are right....the second trimester is better....it is when you will actually feel the precious life growing inside of you!!!! I love you sooooooooooo much and miss you tremendously!

Your PROUS Mom=)