Monday, November 1, 2010

I miss my husband

Dan left this morning for California.  Him and his sister went down to attend the Calvary Chapel Worship Leaders Conference.  They will be gone until Thursday night.  He just left town this morning and I already miss him and want him home.  ha.  I guess I can look forward to the extra room I'll have the next few nights in bed, but with my luck i'll find that I can't sleep without him.  This is the first time since we have been married (actually since we've met) that he's left town and I didn't and I already know I don't like it.  Now I know how he felt all the times I have left town and he's stayed home.  
Cali sunshine, these two are lucky...

1 comment:

Erin Alaska said...

it's in the 90's down there! they are sooo lucky.
xo
hang in there...this is how I feel all the time with Mike's wacky schedule.