Sunday, November 7, 2010

from nothing to something


I thought it would be fun to see how much I have grown from not being pregnant to being really pregnant. So many changes, not just to my body, have happen since becoming pregnant.  Along with my swelling belly my mind has changed to be more excited than ever at the thought of becoming a mommy.  Ill be honest and say I never ever wanted to become a mom, not even when I was a little girl.  The thought never appealed to me. I liked kids to a certain degree and could never see myself caring for a little baby.  Now, I am so excited to birth, nurse and care for my baby.  Feelings I never thought I would have, and am so glad I possess now.  I am can't wait for this new chapter of my life to start.  
Also the thought of my husband holding his own little baby melts my heart.

4 comments:

T.Hale-Olsson said...

You are going to be a WONDERFUL mom, thank you for sharing this thought with us. I am so happy for you and Dan, my cup runnith over! OXOXOXOXOOX Lv Tam

Tristan and Adam said...

i love love love your star tattoos. I've wanted some cool star tattoos forever now and am thinking about doing the AK flag on my foot. Yours look great with that baby bump ;-)

Erin Alaska said...

you are too cute! and are going to be a great mommy!
xoxo

Dan said...

It is amazing to see how Christ has transformed you into a loving caring mommy-to-be. I love you so much and yes, you are going to be a great Godly mommy.