Tuesday, March 23, 2010

With spring comes change.


With the arrival of spring came a desire to change things, I started with my room. I had a vintage embroidered table cloth up but it was too boring. I have a collection of frames I don't do anything with other than put in piles, so I put some to good use. I spray painted them and hung them above my bed. Them alone was pretty boring so I went searching online for an idea. Lucky for me I found the tutorial for the spring flower garland here! Its perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good Ashleigh. You should study interior design like you wanted to once.

Robyn said...

I have empty frames all over my office wall. I have never gotten around to paining them. I think I may do that this week, as yours looks so much more polished.

Anonymous said...

Nice, VERY nice!!! I don't follow printed instructions well. If I were to try that....mine would look nothing like yours....... PERFECT =)! Love Mom =)