Friday, September 16, 2011

A to Z of yours truly


A. Age: 26.

B. Bed size: Queen.

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes and folding laundry, they never seem to end.

D. Dogs: a yappy black Chihuahua named Jack, he really is sweet.

E. Essential start to your day: Ruby snuggles and kisses, then coffee.

F. Favorite color: Green, Yellow and Teal.

 G. Gold or Silver: hmmm, black.

H. Height: 5’9".

I. Instruments you play: I can make fart noises on Ruby's tum tum.

J. Job title: Wife and Mama.

K. Kids: Yep.

L. Live: ALASKA.

M. Mother’s name: starts with a J.

N. Nicknames: I don't really have one, I really just prefer to be called Ashleigh.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never.

P. Pet peeves: chewing with mouth open.

Q. Quote from a movie: Yeah right, I never remember stuff like this.
 
R. Right or left handed: Righty.

S. Siblings: I have lots of sisters, they are pretty great .

U. Underwear: Well, I wear them if that's what you're wondering. 

V. Vegetable you hate: I can't think of one right now, but I am sure there is one I hate.

W. What makes you run late: Having to come back to retrieve something I forgot.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, duh.  Hip, back, skull, neck, shoulder.

Y. Yummy food that you make: My husband really likes my Split Pea soup.

Z. Zoo animal: Peacocks are pretty rad.
 

No comments: