Saturday, December 4, 2010

week 33

He loves his little baby...
Here we are...week 33.  Before we know it this baby will be here and I feel like I have lots of stuff I would like to get done before the baby is here.  I know more than half of it won't get done but I can always hope!  I am a huge procrastinator.  So, Dan and I have possibly figured out the names we like.  I wont share them because we could always change our minds at the last moment.  When we meet our little one we will know better what he/she should be named.  
I have a lack of energy and motivation lately and I think it's because of the third trimester.  Its getting a little more difficult to do things such as bending over and I just move slower than I use to.  Sadly the weather has been just horrible out so I haven't been going on walks much.  I woke up this morning with a terrible back ache and it hasn't gone away yet.  I am hoping I just slept funny last night and the ache will go away.  Other than that everything is going just great!  I have been working on my birth plan this past week.  I made one for the birth center and one for the hospital, just in case.  In our birthing class on Tuesday we are going to go over them as a group to make sure we got everything on it that we wanted.  That will also be our last birth class.  So weird to think our little baby is going to be here so soon, I can't wait!
hard to believe we took this test over 7 months ago
baby center:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.

How far along? 33 weeks

"Waist" measurement: 39 inches

Total weight gain/loss? 15 pounds so far

Stretch marks? absolutely none (yet!).


Sleep? lame 

Movement? all the time


Food cravings/aversions?  Peanuts


Labor signs? I have been having the normal Braxton Hicks contractions, they are interesting.  Here and there I get some lower cramps.


Belly button in/out? out


What I miss the most right now: Fitting into my winter jackets. 


What I am looking forward to right now:  Not being pregnant.
there are a lot of out takes for these, maybe ill share another time.



3 comments:

judylooh said...

Nice photo......soon you will have your precious little baby in your arms. Counting every finger and every toe. Hang in there.
Love,
Mom =)

Erin Alaska said...

that first pic is perfect! love it!! hope to see you tomorrow. xo

Joy Bells said...

SO cute you two. (i mean three)