Thursday, December 30, 2010

New wall hanging

Christmas gift from Hannah, found here
I have been working on getting my house is order just so I don't have to worry about it after the baby comes.  Today I cleaned the bath tub, toilet, sink, counter and all that fun bathroom stuff.  I will most likely have to do it again before the baby comes but I had a strong urge to do it today!  I have been doing laundry like crazy washing everything in sight.  My favorite is washing the baby clothes, they are just so cute and little, I can't wait to put my little baby in them!  Last night I worked on pre-washing all my cloth diapers and stuffing the pocket cloth diapers.  The diapers are ready!  I also bought a teddy bear at the thrift store yesterday and practiced diapering it, ha!  I'll be pro by the time this little one decided to come out.  Last night I was awoken with a pretty intense lower cramp, it lasted a while then went away and I was able to go back to sleep.  Yesterday at my midwife appointment my midwife mentioned the baby felt lower than it has been.  Who know's maybe we'll have this baby sooner than we think! 

3 comments:

Erin Alaska said...

can't wait to see you as a mama! xo

Hannah Hosh said...

Forget the bear, you can come over and change Felix any time you want. ;)

An Alaskan Gypsy said...

I agree with Ms. Owl cant wait and I think you'll both make greaqt parents.

Hannah is also correct, Mr. Bear doesnt wiggle, twist and turn like a baby so it's not the same. Bears also dont continue to process waste WHILE your changing them.

Sounds like your enjoying getting ready. Cool, Love Ya.