Monday, August 23, 2010

Smoking and Hair cuts


(sorry for the mirror version, I took this with photobooth)
So, for those of you who don't know, I work in a drive-up coffee stand. Pretty much I hang out of windows and hand people coffee all day. Sadly there is a large number of regular and not regular customers who come daily and smoke in my face. They have always done it and it has always made me furious. Now that I am pregnant I am taking a more serious stance against it. I made up some signs to hang in the windows quoting the local Second Hand Smoke Control Code. Hopefully this will help. If it wont make them STOP smoking at the window at least I have the quoted law in print to back me up with I argue with them about smoking at the window.

In other news I have an appointment to get my hair cut today. I am very nervous, because I am insanely attached to my hair. Last time I grew it long and cut it I cried for three days, no joke. Although I don't plan to cut much off it's always shocking how much has to come off to make it "healthy". Wish me luck.

No comments: