Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello!

Yesterday was the first prenatal visit. It went well, they took some blood, took some pee, asked some questions and answered some questions. It was all in all a pretty pleasant visit. I go back on the 8th for another visit!
As far as how I am feeling....well I am tired, but I think a lot has to do with the fact I have been having to get up at 4:20 am this week. We'll see how next week goes when I get back on my usual schedule. Also today at work all of as sudden I was hit with a nasty half hour of nausea, no puking just nausea. Then when I got home and was putting away the clean dishes it hit me again for about 10 minutes. I hope this doesn't start to be a normal everyday thing, crossing my fingers. So far I don't really notice any cravings but bell peppers are not so good to me anymore. They taste like dirt.
The weather, once again, is beautiful and sadly I have no motivation to get out and enjoy it. I just want to lay in my bed and sleep. Hopefully I get over that soon.

No comments: