Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Reminded of why I love Alaska

snow
In the post below I said how I was in a funk. Well, after I wrote that I made it my mission to get myself out of it, and successfully did. I called my Pops up and requested his company in a walk. It was a beautiful day! First day the sun's been out in a while. So we took my dog, Jack, out to the typical spot. The Airport Dike Trail. It was covered in ice, but we persevered through it and was able to enjoy the beauty southeast Alaska has to offer us. It was right around sunset, so as we were heading back to the car I was able to snap a few great photo's of the beauty my pops, Jack and I shared on our walk. So here they are now for you to enjoy! I love this place.
Sunset stroll

Fog

Sunset stroll

Sunset stroll

Fog

Sunset stroll
I know the photo's are painfully similar but they were all just so beautiful I couldn't help but share all of them!
Below is a picture of what my drive way recently looked like. Thankfully it doesn't anymore.
My gross slushy drive-way

1 comment:

Erin Alaska said...

perty pics...hey you should submit your tattoos for tattoo tuesday on Danielle's blog, Sometimes Sweet. maybe that will get you out of your funk. Snow would probably help too. :))