Thursday, May 29, 2008

update

So its been sunny since the 23rd of this month. My wish for sun came true!!! It has been marvelous, I sun burnt my scalp. I'v never done that before and I don't recommend it, its very painful. At first I thought I fell and hit my head so hard I didn't remember falling. Then I looked in the mirror and saw my scalp was super bright red. It feels a lot better now!! Oh, so this last Sunday after church a bunch of people including myself and Dan went out False outer'ish BBQ'ed and had a great time in the sun (thats where I burnt my head). On our way home Dan and I drove by someones driveway and saw a "78 VW bus for sale. Man o man, we bought it!!! haha, Its cute and putts along. It needs a tune up and has a little exhaust leak, but nothing MAJOR (so far). Ill post a picture later! Anyway it super sunny again today and is published to be sunny for the next 5 days or so.........Sooo... Im going to go out and enjoy it!!!

No comments: