Sunday, January 22, 2012

week 52

 we made it!  this will be the end of Ruby's weekly photos.  its bitter sweet for me, i will miss having the same staged weekly photo of Ruby but since she has been able to crawl they are such a pain to take.  Half the time she is just screaming and crying at me because I am requesting her to stay in one spot for a couple minutes.  I will still continue to take monthly photos of her until she is two or so!
Ruby is so obsessed with socks.  she simply loves them and will crawl around the house all day with them in her hand never letting them go.  She'll even try to take them with us when we leave the house.  With that being said surprisingly all her socks still have matches she has yet to loose one of her socks.  Within the last month her vocabulary has blossomed a lot.  She can say (in her way) pretty, what, that, dog, Jack (dogs name), and of course Mama and Dada (even though we kinda like Papa more).  She also will say, "whats that" and point at things.  She amazes me everyday and my love grows for her everyday.  I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us!
all 52 weeks of her first year!
That is all, goodnight!
(I put Ruby's birthday party photos in the post below)

2 comments:

Dan said...

You are an amazing mommy and Ruby is an amazing little girl! What blows my mind is that not one of those blankets is the same in the 52 photos.

Hannah Hosh said...

I'll miss those photos too! My favorite is the one where she's angry and pulling he hair.