Thursday, September 6, 2012

belly

weeks 20, 23 and 26
 Everything about this pregnancy has been so drastically different than the one with Ruby.  I'd like to think its because I am having a boy but its only because its a different pregnancy. 
This go around I am having lots more fatigue, mood swings and discomfort.  Last night I had to worst RLS ever, I wanted to scream.  It seems as though my belly is growing along the same rate as when I had Ruby in there, I sure do feel bigger than ever though.  Its getting a little more challenging finding comfortable things to wear in public, I refuse to go out wearing lounge wear.  I did find a cheap $7 maternity dress at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago and I have worn it nearly every other day since. 
week 26 with Ruby next to week 26 with #2
Really, I just can't wait for the next 3 months to be over.