Wednesday, October 28, 2009

busy with...

scooting, moving and redoing. Recently my sister Amanda and her family moved to Montana. In her leaving Dan and I acquired her place of residence. Which is great because it is much larger than where we currently live. Six hundred or more square feet to be more specific. The only down fall is that the newly inherited place of residence was not in very good shape. It needed and needs work. So Dan and I have been busy fixing it up to our like. I don't have any before pictures but I do have some in the middle pictures, which are conveniently shown below.
This is the living room with new paint, floor, trim and couch. The before was a blue wall with really horribly stained smelly brown carpet and no trim. The couch is a gift from Dan to me. He spent his PFD spending money on me. The scooter above is also a gift from Dan!!! I love my husband.
This is the bathroom with new paint and a new floor. Its still not finished but is close.
This is the kitchen pictured with new paint on the walls and cabinets. The floor is the old floor but was under a super old carpet which was under a floating floor. Once we pulled all the layers off we decided we liked the old '70s floor and decided to keep it. We are still working on the kitchen it will be getting new lower cabinets, a new counter top, and a new sink.
My dad helping scrap up the old carpet pad that fused to the floor, eww.

2 comments:

Erin Alaska said...

love your bathroom color...kelly green-ish, my fave. Do you know the paint color name?

Ashleigh said...

Its named Neon Green from Valley Paint Center.