Friday, August 14, 2009

July 4th.

For the forth of July parade Dan and I had our bus in it to represent our churches radio station, 92.7 FM. Its was extremely HOT day for us juneauites. Anyway the parade was awesome, and people loved the bus. I believe we impacted some people with our parade of vehicles and people. About two weeks after the parade I had people at my work tell me about how 92.7 FM is the only station they listen to now, and they never knew it was there until the parade. I loved hearing people tell me that.
So after the parade Dan and I planned on taking his motorcycle over to Douglas, to avoid getting stuck in traffic. Unfortunately, his battery died. We had two options leave it downtown or bring it home...somehow. Option one was out of the question, so we had to get it home some how. All we had was the bus and the strong muscle of Dan, Jeremy and some intoxicated people in the parking lot. So, with the muscle the bike was lifted into the bus and strapped in. Front tire our in all its glory, Dan and I drove down the highway. Haha, people we looking at us with great concern. But we made it to Dan parent house and unloaded the bike there.


No comments: