Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Something Tramatic.

The other day Dan and I (and Jack) were going to St. Vincent to check things out. As I was getting out of the car Jack kept trying to get out to. I kept pushing him back into the car and trying to quickly shut the door. One of the times I was trying to quickly shut the door Jack tried to get out real fast like, he didn't make it and I ended up slamming his little tiny head in the door jam. He squealed sooo loud and long, he sounded like a little girl screaming at the top of her lungs. I was horrified, thinking I hurt him seriously bad. I immediately picked him up, held him and jumped back in the car. Dan got in and drove towards the vet. On the way to the vet Jack calmed down and seemed to be ok, so we didn't actually go into the vet office. Once we got home Jack wouldn't jump out of the car himself (I guess if I just got my head slammed in a door I wouldn't want to get out either). Now, he seems to be physically ok but he has developed a horrible drooling problem. Its just leaks out of his mouth. He also seems to be afraid of EVERYTHING as would I if something like this happen to me.

2 comments:

Hannah Hosh said...

This is the saddest! Poor Jack! Maybe he'll know not to jump out of the car now. Lame way to learn a lesson though!

amandahp said...

You should take him to the vet sweetie the drooling might mean he has a concussion. love ya